26.2.2009
Today is SETA Sport Day!
Not same as I'm in Form 1 and Form 2
Start from year 2007,
Our school's sport day was held at our school field...
Not at the Padang Seri Gelam anymore.
Before the marching team coming to the field,
I'm very nervous about SETA PB because
last year Sport Day,
after announced the list of the marching team,
PB was not in list!
Although I'm just took the PB flag for the marching team,
I also very sad too!
Because I'm in kawad team 3 years...
Didn't win once!
But on that day,
I heard someone said
"Never mind, we try again next year!"
This year was my last year in SETA!
I hoped the result for this year
won't same as last year!
Now,
The Sport Day STARTED!
The marching team was maching one by one to the field~
The team which I think will win was
Cadet Police, Renjer Puteri and PBSM!
I wish they will win!
Not Kadet Bomba again!
As they were 'keluar baris' from the field,
The cheering group came!
Delima and Nilam cheer group was combined~
Their cheering made us so highed!
After cheer group,
Running competition was started!
The Nilam team was winning firstly,
But, Topaz team ran
always get number 1...
Their marks getting higher and higher!
The marks of Topaz and Nilam teams was very near!
At the last competition...
Topaz get number 1 again!
As conclusion,
Topaz won!
Nilam get second place~
At the afternoon,
About 12pm,
Pn. Zaleha was announced the
result for the running~
Then,
About 12.30pm,
Pn. Zaleha started announced the result for
the matching team!
Oh My God!
So nervous!!!
The third place was Renjer Puteri,
The second place was Cadet Police....
When Pn.Zaleha wanna announced the first place,
We all shout PB, PB, PB, PB!
No one shout others!
BUT!
The first place was Kadet Bomba!
No one was happy,
no one shout,
no one!!
When teacher announced it,
PB straight away cried!
I'm cried too~
DAMN IT!!!
Why PB always lose!!!
Kadet Bomba no way can defeated PB!
Their marching style was same at all as last year!!
No changed!
PB always had new and creative marching style!
WHY!WHY!WHY!
After Sport Day,
all PB members go aside and cried!
Even the people who was not PB member also cried!
Even teacher also think that PB will win!
All of us so sad!
Some of them cried badly!
Of course they will,
they were so hardworking to made it!
No time for marching at school, then
they used saturday for training without teacher permission!
They trained so hard for what?!
Of course for VICTORY!
'She' said
"This is our last year,why still lose to Kadet Bomba?!"
"I always said try again next year, and try again next year"
"I'm sick of saying this anymore!"
"Now no more chance to say try again next year"
Then, she cried again!
PB!
You Always Number ONE In My Heart! ^^
Jia You!
No comments:
Post a Comment